Welcome to the Official Damage Inc. Website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Damage Inc. Website!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY ''happy new year ,from blizzard''

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chikpourrie
New User
New User
chikpourrie

Male
Number of posts : 16
Hobbies : lala play guitar AND FTW
MY ''happy new year ,from blizzard'' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MY ''happy new year ,from blizzard'' Right_bar_bleue

Who do you Play? : chickpourrie/Mctroll/Nugulus
Registration date : 2008-06-06

MY ''happy new year ,from blizzard'' Empty
PostSubject: MY ''happy new year ,from blizzard''   MY ''happy new year ,from blizzard'' Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:44 pm

Argent Dawn is Full
Position in queu : 640
Estimated time :103 min
Back to top Go down
bushmonkey
Basic User
Basic User

Male
Number of posts : 34
MY ''happy new year ,from blizzard'' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MY ''happy new year ,from blizzard'' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: MY ''happy new year ,from blizzard''   MY ''happy new year ,from blizzard'' Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:26 am

lol ya and we pay to do that lol got to love it
but u guys ar worth it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ginevet
New User
New User

Female
Number of posts : 2

Who do you Play? : Ginevet
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: MY ''happy new year ,from blizzard''   MY ''happy new year ,from blizzard'' Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:18 pm

Any interest in moving the guild to Garrosh? I heard random talk about moving here and there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
evimoon
evimoon

Female
Number of posts : 95
Hobbies : WoW, WoW, and WoW
MY ''happy new year ,from blizzard'' Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100MY ''happy new year ,from blizzard'' Right_bar_bleue

Who do you Play? : Evimoon (of course), Killerkow, Bludmoon, and a couple banks
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: MY ''happy new year ,from blizzard''   MY ''happy new year ,from blizzard'' Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:59 pm

What's Garrosh like? We have been throwing up the idea of moving but if we do I want to make sure that everyone I have enjoyed playing the game with is going to come along. Also another thing to consider is how much it is going to cost to get the vault tabs again. I don't think we can move that with us. We can make alts to carry the items over but I think we will have to start fresh with buying the tabs.

I would like to hear everyone's opinions on moving to a lower populated server, so everyone out there please let me know what you think. The move is free right now so now is the time to act if we would like to do this. Question
Back to top Go down
Goodvibes
Developing User
Developing User
Goodvibes

Male
Number of posts : 45
MY ''happy new year ,from blizzard'' Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100MY ''happy new year ,from blizzard'' Right_bar_bleue

Who do you Play? : Goodvibes, Tirog, Azreoth, Mortalsteak
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: MY ''happy new year ,from blizzard''   MY ''happy new year ,from blizzard'' Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:11 pm

If we move, we can move the items easy.

We could "sell" our guild (really the name and the bank) giving us money to buy new tabs on the new server. The sell is in-game using in-game gold. I see it a lot when people are selling their bank toon's guild.

In "engrish", move all our items out of the guild bank. Everyone leaves/gets kicked and the selling commences. The last tab was I thingk 5K gold. Sell the guild for 3-5K and we have money when we move servers to buy new tabs.

Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY ''happy new year ,from blizzard''   MY ''happy new year ,from blizzard'' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY ''happy new year ,from blizzard''
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Official Damage Inc. Website! :: Damage Inc Talk :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: