Welcome to the Official Damage Inc. Website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Damage Inc. Website!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helping Hand!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lwuajiro
Basic User
Basic User

Male
Number of posts : 23
Hobbies : World Of Warcraft
Helping Hand! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Helping Hand! Right_bar_bleue

Who do you Play? : lwuajiro
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Helping Hand! Empty
PostSubject: Helping Hand!   Helping Hand! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:09 pm

HELPING OTHERS:

We now can take time to organize our guild and make it good enough that people want to join. The best way I think is to set ground rules and make players (members) accountable for their actions. I t may be a bit serious, but we must keep some type of order for the guild to be successfull.
We must help each other in leveling lower characters (including alts) and also post tips on how to be a better player as those of us who had made mistakes (everybody) can help newer players.
If you have tips on completing specific quests, or better ways to level a character or anything that may be of value to someone else,please post it so everybody can have access to it.
Remember we are not interested in recruiting "anybody" who plays the game. Only
those who are level 40 or higher unless is an alternate (alt) character and plays with "HONOR".
We also need to work on having regular officers meetings and set guild schedules for instances. As we grow in experience and obtain better gear, we will schedule raids as well as organized attacks on Alliance cities!
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 83
Helping Hand! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Helping Hand! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-03-17

Helping Hand! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Hand!   Helping Hand! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:26 pm

Dear Lwajiro,Good
Thank you for using the forum and i really enjoyed reading your post it really seems like you want to strengthen the guild and make it more of a family than just friends and with that idea, i would have to agree with you. I've played many RPG games, and i also come from a background of helping others and such and i know how to come together when we need something done. Cool

Anyway, ive added a Calendar to the Website where we could maybe set up officer meetings, if we have a vent we post it and put planned raids and such on the calendar. I think the best time for us to have officer meetings is friday nights where we reach a max online point with about 18 players or so around 10.00 Laughing

Also maybe making the forum a little more active, where as people could get updated information and keep organized and have communication with others would help. My final thing i would like to bring to the table is maybe talking to those who havent really been active, ive seen some that havent been on in a month, maybe talk to them get to know the situation and work from there. Smile

Anyways, im willing to help with whatever needs to be done whether its in game or on the website Amazing
Back to top Go down
http://orbage.heavenforum.com
revery
New User
New User
revery

Female
Number of posts : 2

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Helping Hand! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Hand!   Helping Hand! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:16 am

I agree that this guild has a good foundation for being a success. Helping each other out can be done in many ways. Items placed in the guild bank can be a huge relief for someone that really needs it to level their profession or improve their gear. I think some kind of list should be made up for guild members to look at, and add to, of items that are needed the most by them. That way if anyone is out farming they will add it to the bank instead of the AH. Is there anyway this could be done on the website?
Regarding the calendar and scheduling events, does everything have to be scheduled at night? Can some events be planned in the morning or on a weekend afternoon? Some members have activities and/or work at night.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Male

Helping Hand! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Hand!   Helping Hand! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:34 am

Yeah of course it could be whenever the guild wants to plan it. Im sure there will be events where it'll be in the mourning or afternoon and at night to try and make those who cant make it at night in the morning or so. Just to give everyone a chance to be involved and such, so far nothing is put on the Calendar, but once i speak to a few people ill start making events and such. Cool

Also about the items on the website, I dont know how i could do this but the best way i could suggest is I'll make a new forum called "Market Trade Center" where people can post what they need as in items and maybe what services they provide and such. I'll attend to the forum now. Wink

Sincerely,
Management of Damage Inc
Back to top Go down
lwuajiro
Basic User
Basic User

Male
Number of posts : 23
Hobbies : World Of Warcraft
Helping Hand! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Helping Hand! Right_bar_bleue

Who do you Play? : lwuajiro
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Helping Hand! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Hand!   Helping Hand! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:07 pm

That's what I'm talking about!
The calendar is definetely an asset for the guild. We do have a vent for the guild. I secured a 75 people slot at the server and will get the info to you this week. We designed it so different groups can be on at the same time and not interfere with others, of course we can always enhance it as to make it better.
Back to top Go down
evimoon
evimoon

Female
Number of posts : 95
Hobbies : WoW, WoW, and WoW
Helping Hand! Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Helping Hand! Right_bar_bleue

Who do you Play? : Evimoon (of course), Killerkow, Bludmoon, and a couple banks
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Helping Hand! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Hand!   Helping Hand! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:30 am

Awesome ideas everyone! I like the calender idea. Let me know what day and time works best for officers meetings. Daytime during the week is not a good time for me but any evening or anytime during the weekends works. We could try maybe noon on Saturday or Sunday??? What do you think???
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Male

Helping Hand! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Hand!   Helping Hand! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:54 pm

Hmm.. Well out of what i noticed is yes not everyone is on during the day or any day. They have the weather to enjoy or go out and shop and such. We usually reach peak times towards the night around 10.00 where people come home from work/skool/ect. And usually most people r busy work/skool nights so i suggest saturday or sunday night maybe sometime in the evening. :p Once i get a time and a date ill add it to the calendars and if theres any runs if any of u want to make a run for the guild members, also post i believe you can also add it into the calendar. The only thing is the board atm has 11 ppl so u wont get alot, but if the board gets a little more active than it'll be alot more people who will join in the lvl range. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helping Hand! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Hand!   Helping Hand! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping Hand!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Official Damage Inc. Website! :: Damage Inc Website :: Comments & Concerns-
Jump to: