Welcome to the Official Damage Inc. Website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Damage Inc. Website!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible Forum Areas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hortencia
Intermediate User
Intermediate User
Hortencia

Female
Number of posts : 76
Hobbies : Alacrity and frequent attempts at facetiousness.
Possible Forum Areas Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Possible Forum Areas Right_bar_bleue

Who do you Play? : Hortencia and Nine Mules
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Possible Forum Areas Empty
PostSubject: Possible Forum Areas   Possible Forum Areas Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:19 pm

I wonder if we may have a couple additional catagories.

Armor and Spec discussion - I'd like a place to type specifically about the sometimes drastic armor and spec changes we all make. Smile

Profession Day discussion - only mentioning this as there might be a call to plan things such as a gathering place and a time to meet for different stuff. Plus, it would call attention to the fact that it's happening. Also suggest a sticky in this forum with a list of dates and places of profession days. I know there is a calendar but the easier it is for people to find out about it, the more likely they are to participate. Wink
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 83
Possible Forum Areas Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Possible Forum Areas Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Possible Forum Areas   Possible Forum Areas Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:44 pm

Umm well about the armor and spec, i think that could be done on a forum which anyone can make. Although the Profession Day, i plan on having a forum afterwards once the profession day ginny pig event is finish. If it is successfull than ill make a category for that Wink
Back to top Go down
http://orbage.heavenforum.com
Hortencia
Intermediate User
Intermediate User
Hortencia

Female
Number of posts : 76
Hobbies : Alacrity and frequent attempts at facetiousness.
Possible Forum Areas Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Possible Forum Areas Right_bar_bleue

Who do you Play? : Hortencia and Nine Mules
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Possible Forum Areas   Possible Forum Areas Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:14 pm

Okies. Well, I can't create forum headers, topic areas and such here.

And I am too lazy to create a whole other forum dedicated only to armor discussions.

So I have to ask this, even if it seems really dumb.

Any suggestions on where would be a good spot to start a thread on mage spec?

I was tempted to use the chit chat area but it's for non-wow stuff.

Then I thought I could use the market center, but it's for selling and buying services and goods.

Crying or Very sad I'm so confused!
Back to top Go down
Gr
Basic User
Basic User
Gr

Male
Number of posts : 36
Possible Forum Areas Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Possible Forum Areas Right_bar_bleue

Who do you Play? : Gr, Vidus, Grungie
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Possible Forum Areas   Possible Forum Areas Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:34 am

The PvP and Raiding Party forums could probably be merged into a single forum and a new forum could be created for general WoW discussion. There seems to be a forum for everything but talking about in-game topics. O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Forum Areas   Possible Forum Areas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Forum Areas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Official Damage Inc. Website! :: Damage Inc Website :: Suggestions-
Jump to: